Temple of Three Graces

The sculpture of three ancient goddesses by Martin Fischer, which formerly stood in the Lednice chateau park, was moved in 1825 to a mound above the Prostřední rybník pond and enclosed by a colonnade designed by Johann Karl Engel. The temple created a view counterpart to the Rybniční zámeček mansion located on the opposite bank of the pond.

Address

Chrám Tří Grácií
Valtice

Nearby points of interest

Tourist sights

> all
Nový dvůr Farm Valtice
•  Sights
0.7 km
map
Bezručova alej Lednice Valtice
•  Nature
0.9 km
map
Rybniční zámeček Lednice
•  Sights
1.1 km
map
Lednické rybníky Ponds Lednice Valtice
•  Fauna and flora •  Protected area •  Bottomland landscape and waters
1.7 km
map
Kaple sv. Huberta Valtice
•  Sights
1.7 km
map
Lednicko-valtický areál
Lednicko-valtický areál
•  Cultural landscape and the UNESCO •  Bottomland landscape and waters
1.7 km
map

Activities

> all
Mlýnský rybník
Mlýnský rybník Lednice
•  Open-air swimming-bath
2.1 km
map
Penzion Myslivna
Penzion Myslivna Lednice
•  Shooting range and paintball
2.2 km
map
Penzion Myslivna
Penzion Myslivna Lednice
•  Bowling, ninepins, petanque
2.2 km
map

Events

> all
Realizováno v rámci projektu Tvorba a propagace produktů,
realizace marketingové kampaně v turistické oblasti Pálava a LVA.
Tento projekt je spolufinancován Evropskou unií.