Ladná

Position

An agricultural municipality of Ladná lies 8 km to the north of Břeclav.

History

The municipality originated in the Middle Ages during German colonization before 1220, but the archaeological findings prove prehistoric settlement. The municipality suffered a lot during wars in the 17th century. Ladná has always been an agricultural municipality. From 1976 to 2006, it was a suburb of Břeclav.

Sights

In the centre of the village, the Chapel of St. Michael was built in 1849, decorated with plastic stucco decoration, the Church of St. Archangel Michael dates back to 1912. As an expression of gratitude for the end of a cattle plague, a niche chapel of St. Vendelín (18th century) was built.

Address

Ladná
Masarykova 119/60
691 46 Ladná

Contact

phone number: 724 746 240
Realizováno v rámci projektu Tvorba a propagace produktů,
realizace marketingové kampaně v turistické oblasti Pálava a LVA.
Tento projekt je spolufinancován Evropskou unií.